SATAN THINKS YOU ARE COMING BACK; DISAPPOINT HIM


 SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 14: 1-14


In this year 2024, satan is determined to take back any testimony you have in your life! Listen: When word reached the king of Egypt that the Israelites were not planning to return to Egypt after three days, Pharaoh and his staff became angry and bold again.

 

! “What is this we have done, letting all these slaves get away?” they asked. Pharaoh was convinced that the Israelites were going to come back to Egypt. He knew they had been slaves for 400 years and still had a slave mentality. He thought: “The minute they go out there and realize that there’s no food and water, they’re going to come right back to us.” The enemy has no new tricks, and this Biblical account reveals a plot of the enemy. When you finally find your Exodus moment and begin to walk in freedom, he has no problem letting you go. Why? Because even though you’re free of your chains, many people still have a slave mentality in their minds. Our thoughts form our actions, and our actions direct our lives. So that means our lives go in the direction of our strongest thoughts. God doesn’t want you just to take a brief dancing season or testimony season. He wants true freedom and EXODUS for you! Exodus is when the Pharaoh of your past has to get off his throne and say, “Wait a minute.


IT SEEMS THIS PEOPLE’S LAUGHTER SEASON IS PERMANENT! IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR BREAKTHROUGH HAS COME TO STAY FOREVER! LET’S GO AFTER THEM BECAUSE IT SEEMS THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK TO LACK, POVERTY, ADDICTION, SIN, SICKNESS, ETC.”

We must realize that complete freedom isn’t the end of the battle – it’s just the beginning. That is why you must NEVER GIVE UP! YOU MUST HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT – satan is waiting for you to return to weeping, blame God secretly, depression, self-hate, delays, self-comparism, etc! Arise and tell him: SATAN, I AM NOT COMING BACK! MY LIFE WILL DISAPPOINT YOU FOREVER! I AM TRUSTING GOD AND HOLDING ON!

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

Satan, hear me today: I AM NOT COMING BACK TO EGYPT!

My life, family and ministry will disappoint you forever!

I scatter any plan to take back my testimony!

I scatter any plan to take back my laughter, promotion, marital
grace, my children, my money, my job, my career, business or
ministry (pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

Pray about today and pray the new 405 prayers as led today
Job Ejimewhokwo vote

By the special gift and grace of our lord Jesus Christ, teaching about God kingdom and his dear son Jesus. I now have opportune to teach on blog site like this one,. To share my knowledge about Jesus the coming messiah and how he will restore us to God almighty. Amen

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post