What do you still need from me

 *WHAT DO YOU STILL WANT FROM ME??*



*What do you still want from Me that has not been given?*


    *I abandoned my throne in heaven for 33 and half years for your redemption,*


*I was imprisoned for 9 months in the womb of a woman, my creature for your sake.*


*I was born in the shelter of animals for your well being.*


*I was chased around to be killed by my creature because of you.*


 *I suffered hunger, thirst, fasted,  tempted that you will be exalted.*


*I was betrayed and sold for 30 pieces of silver that you will be bought*


*A condemned criminal Barnabas was preferred by you to me.*


*I was handed over to be judged, I was tortured, spit onto,  slapped,  flogged to mention a few all for your liberty.*


*I was called names which I bear not and was crowned with thorns only for your sake.*


*I was compelled to carry a cross with bruised and peeled body in pains and blood all over me and was nailed to the cross, a spear was pierced through my rib cage to ascertain my death that you may live!.*


*I cried in pains, neither you nor my Father came to my aid that it shall be well with you.*


 *I went to the iland of the dead and stayed for three nights that the power of external death shall be broken in your life.*


 *I resurrected for your justification.*


*My sons and my daughters, If you go to hell,  you made the choice.*


*I requested nothing in return because you are too broke to pay for your sins.*


*I AM The Way, The Truth and Life, no man goes to the Father except through Me.*

* *I AM your burden bearer*

*-- your healer,*

*--your redeemer,*

*--your Lord and personal Savior*

*--and the soon coming King.*

 *Except a man be born again, he shall not see the kingdom of God!*

*God bless you as you preach the gospel

*THIS IS EVANGELISM!**Jesus loves you.

AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT READ THIS AND KEEP IT TO HEART AMEN.

have a nice day till next time we meet and don't forget to share christ-song word to others of your lives one.

Please send us your comment and area you don't understand, thank you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post